Sunday, July 29, 2012

Only lately



So it's 6.03am. I'm right about to call it a day as I lay in bed with my mac illuminating my dark room, accompanied by Nervo at Tomorrowland on the neighboring tab. As silly as it may sound, just the other day after saying goodbye for 11 days, I felt my heart sink a little. I've travelled, in fact, I'm always the one who leaves. But this time, getting left behind messes with my heartstrings and even brings on the waterworks. I don't know how people manage it but I can't seem to wrap my head around the idea that I'm being left behind. It has nothing to do with the duration but this seemingly sinking feeling that wraps your heart causing it to cringe every time you remember the moments leading up to that final "goodbye". Other than this teenage achy feeling I've recently discovered, everything around me lives within a good balance. I'm rooting for something which may very well be something I've never attempted to do and I hope it will be a success. A webstore?

Well, right after this set, okay no, Hardwell's set, I'm turning in. Here a couple of pictures of brunch with Sean at Five & Dime the other day. We decided to do a little food exploring and I've never gotten the chance to try Five & Dime despite the good reviews on the oh so reliable HungryGoWhere site. We ended up walking under the scorching sun to and fro. Sean and I have been night owls since I came back, it was pretty rejuvenating to have the bearing heat melt right through our sunglasses. Overall, the dining experience was simple and I liked the cosy concept of the restaurant. Based on my dessert, I would recommend getting a sweet treat even if you're stuffed to the brim!


  
















Because Sean is having so much fun in Brussels, Boom catching a glimpse of the world's best trance DJs, I refuse to miss out. Time to tune back to Hardwell!

Love,
D

No comments: